Today was a great day;
1) During GP lesson we watched a documentary about Lance Armstrong's doping in the Tour De France. I mean, I dislike GP lessons because I learn nothing from Mrs.Chee, and I still didn't learn anything form her today technically because it was the video, not her, that was interesting; but at least it was enjoyable rather than straight up boring as per normal. Plus I got to nap for 20 minutes in air conditioned darkness.
2) Me and Yingthong had our usual crash-the-LT early sesh right after ELL. I always learn a lot about her during this time for some reason- mostly cos it's just the two of us so I kinda have to ask her lots of questions. She seemed introverted but she actually makes nice conversation. Today, we fooled around with the mike and I got her to sing into it- and discovered she has a hidden performing streak. She's such a soft spoken person you wouldn't really guess unless you've heard her sing, and I know she must like it because she sings loudly during morning assembly. She hummed 'Beauty and the Beast' into the mike with 2 girls watching and we all clapped for her at the end.
3) After chem lecture I hung out a bit with the boys. Today was especially fun because Radhi has this game on his phone thats like choose either one of two options, and that's a surefire conversation starter. And it was really interesting to hear why Zejian would rather have fingers for toes than toes for fingers- "can climb walls', etc etc.
4) Met up with Yungies finally; I got to hear heaps about her class, CJ, her life in general. She introduced me to her friend Zoe as well, who is the world's friendliest girl, and we had dinner together.
5) Had a fruitful 12am text fest with Sha, who never fails to come up with a solution to my stupid problems </3
L / 18 / SG / undetermined
see here to find out more.
Your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own.
last updated: 5 september