1. Big, floor to ceiling windows, plus points if it's in the bedroom.
2. Two side by side sinks in the master loo so my future love and I can brush our teeth together in the morning.
3. A balcony with ample space to have breakfast, plus a couple of potted or hanging plants.
4. An open-concept kitchen, perhaps with some French sliding doors.
5. Glass coffeetable with the latest issue of Frankie.
6. White bedsheets.
7. Framed photos of my family placed artfully in the corridors.
8. Some kind of music instrument even though I myself would never use it- a piano or guitar, or both.
L / 18 / SG / undetermined
see here to find out more.
Your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own.
last updated: 5 september